Start Date:June 2019
Starting Wages & benefits: $15.00/hr plus 3 weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays. Health insurance options as well.
About us: We have a great opportunity for you to start your new career with one of Bloomington’s finest locally owned companies, Renaissance Rentals. We are a successful, growing apartment development & property management company with 30+ years experience in the Bloomington market. We own and manage 900+ apartments across seven communities. For more information, visit us online at http://www.renaissancerentals.com/meet.php
Job Description & Qualifications: We are looking for a career-oriented Full-time Leasing Consultant to join our bright and energetic college-educated leasing team. Expect a fast-paced environment with new challenges & opportunities everyday. You'll help lead our leasing & retention efforts, build & maintain customer relationships and assist in managing the day to day activities at one of our communities.
If you have these skills, traits & experiences, this career will suit you very well
- You’re an outgoing people person & you genuinely enjoy engaging with people
- You enjoy and are good at helping people find what they want & need. You enjoy sales, the sales process, and serving your customers
- You’re a great listener, polite & friendly
- You’re a driven doer, you get things done, and you have sticktoitiveness
- You are mature, you have good judgement & common sense and you are good at making quick decisions on your feet
- You are bright, you can focus really well & are detail oriented
- You strive to go above and beyond in all that you do, you take ownership & pride in your work, you are someone that always follows through and you appreciate a job well done
- You’re computer-fluent - you are comfortable working with computers & technology
In this position, you will have the opportunity and responsibility to
- #1 Lease Apartments - You will help prospective residents from the time of their initial inquiry all the way through signing of the lease. You will help prospective residents by listening, asking the right questions, and helping them find the apartment that best matches their wants and needs.
- You’ll be our “first line of defense” - quickly and politely answering the phone & greeting guests when the walk in our office
- Specific “leasing” tasks include... giving apartment tours, taking and placing calls to and from prospective residents, checking & sending emails to and from prospective residents, following up at appropriate times with prospective residents, giving live video tours of apartments to prospective residents, and signing leases
Other tasks & responsibilities include
- Managing lease renewals
- Processing leasing paperwork
- Understanding, maintaining & living our brand - this includes the way we talk with our coworkers & customers, the way we dress, and the way we maintain our office and community to a very high level
Application method: If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to Eric Dainton at email@example.com